Tuesday 22 March 2011

Purpled Eyed Angel - Baby #6

"Birthdays!" I called. The first three birthdays celebrated in our new home!

"Jobs and parties, here I come!" Ariel cheered. My first born, all grown up... It's hard to let them go, isn't it?
And look at how gorgeous she is! She may wear all black clothing,  but she still rocks her look. (:

"Mom... Good luck with your challenge. I really admire what your doing," she confessed.
"Thanks, sweetie. It means a lot to me."
We hugged, and I had to use all my strength to keep myself from crying.
"Mom, don't go soft on me now!"
She immediately called a agent to look for a new home.



She waved a last goodbye, and ran off to depart on her own adventures. Apparently she wants to start a small family, but she still wants to work on a career.

Now with the soppy goodbyes behind me, we moved onto the next birthday; Scarlett!

See that red tinge in her hair? I agreed that she can have some highlights in it. When she grew up and looked in the mirror, she wanted to have some more resemblance to her dad (wow). But she's pretty, no matter what color hair she has!

I really couldn't see much resemblance between her and Scarlett. The only thing I could see immediately were those striking red brown eyes.
I received a call from a man, interested in participating in my challenge. That was first, I thought.


"Sure, anytime!" I agreed. "Let's meet at the park, shall we?"

By the way, Scarlett enjoyed the slide a lot..

While Rebecca chose to climb some ladders. My little monkey!
This was the gentleman who ran to meet me at the park...

"That's him?" I secretly wondered.

"Yes, you came! I'm Layton Summers," he introduced himself. "I'm interested in your challenge... I heard a lot about some other challenges, and I was fascinated by it. 100 children! Wowza!"
I could only stare, really. I mean, look at those wings!


He waited patiently for me to answer. I then noticed I could hardly speak.

"Really? Your interested...? This isn't a prank, right? 'Cause I saw something like that on TV once; horrible, I can tell you."

"But one question... Why do you have a vampire tattoo on your neck? I mean... You don't look like one?"

"Yeah.. I was once; back in Bridgeport. I was walking home, when I got cornered by this...gang. They were vampires, mostly, I guess, when I think about it now. I got robbed, assaulted.. I woke up in the hospital with some bad cuts. I was still in bed, when...the change happened."

"It was horrific. But it's in the past. I immediately had it cured, but the mark... It never disappeared. Still, it can't surely make me a inappropriate father?"

It didn't make him inappropriate at all. So I agreed.

So we sat down to cuddle a bit. He told me more about himself, and I in turn told him about all my other kids.

But we couldn't talk long. I had to take care of my kids, while he had to get to work as well.

We ran across to City Hall, as there was no one bed around.

And the rose petals blossomed! There was no lullaby, but yet my instincts told me I was definitely on the way to being pregnant.
Layton drove me home; what a gentleman! By the time I entered my room, I started feeling the nausea.

I ran all the way to the bathroom. When I got there, I ended up not vomiting. What's up with that?


To celebrate, like always, I danced until the sun came up!

Duncan and Scarlett were best buddies, usually sitting next to each other on the bus. Becca sits away from them, possibly busy studying for a big test.

The darned mail carriers! They don't even have the decency to put the mail into the post box!
The bills were quite high, almost 500 simoleans. But selling one of my paintings would be enough to pay that.

Duncan had made a new friend, Parker Langerak. And now he was making himself very comfortable in our house.

As a treat for the kids, I made some grilled cheese, which was evidently Scarlett's favorite food.
"What are these people trying to teach us? Physics?" I heard Scarlett mutter quite loudly.

All my kiddos were busy with their homework! I'm so proud of them!

Parker, in the meantime, helped himself to some of the grilled cheese.

He came to sit next to me while I ate, as he was a bit disturbed by Duncan and the twins doing homework. I wondered how his parents coped with him.

"Miss D, this is like, the best ever grilled cheese I have ever had!" he had said to me. I nodded quietly, flattered a bit.

As I got up, something kicked inside me. The joys of pregnancy, I thought!
After doing his homework, Duncan enjoyed playing with the video game system.

"Sweetie, isn't there something more educational you can do?"
"This is educational," Duncan answered without looking away from the screen. "I'm learning how to drive now, actually!"

"Yeah... Sure."

"You may wanna get a better car in game... That thing looks like a three legged rhinoceros..."

Duncan's friend was really taking "make yourself at home" seriously. It was a bit disturbing that he was busy in MY room gussying himself up in front of MY mirror, when there's one in the bathroom.

"No fair! I wanna play with the chess table! You KNOW that I love it!" Scarlett complained to Rebecca.

She held a very stern yet positive look. I knew she wouldn't give up until she had rights to the chess table.

"Fine," Rebecca answered. "I'll play at the comp, then."

"Thanks!"
First family feud resolved successfully...sort of.

"Mom, look, look! Did you see that?!"

"Okay...enough television for me for the day. I'm gonna head to bed now. Bye!"

Duncan had asked Parker to sleep over, so now he was in the kitchen helping himself to some leftovers.
"I swear I will marry that guy," Scarlett had muttered.

With the kids off to school, I took Callum outside for a bit.

I was holding a little private celebration for him on our back porch.

Callum was such a cutie! He looked so much like his father, Malcolm.


"Time for potty training, little Cal!"

Being bored, I went outside for some fun time. I noticed my tummy was getting pretty big. This is a sideview of it.
Yes, I was going to challenge the almighty sprinkler! :)


"Oh, all the water! My face! My hair! Wet!"

If there's one thing I learned today, it's this: never tease the water.

I helped Cal to walk when I went back inside.

Scarlett was in the room, and Callum was a bit distracted by that. He loved looking at what his sister was doing.

"Will I become smarter by playing chess or by playing with these blocks?" Scarlett had wondered out loud.

Giving up on teaching him in the nursery, I brought Cal to my room and taught him how to talk! His favorite word is "Huh?", unfortunately.

I was starting to get my groove on again, like I do almost every night. Sort of a tradition, almost.

I was interrupted by a very sharp pain in my stomach. Oops. The baby is coming!

Rebecca freaked out.

Duncan freaked out.

Scarlett, of course, didn't.
"Morons...," I believe she had said.

"Don't worry kids. I'm an expert with this...," I tried to comfort them with my words, stretching myself out as to show them I meant it.

However it didn't really work, so I moved to the kids room.

Something felt wrong, though. There was A LOT of pain, and I clutched my stomach even more. Hard to believe one baby could create so much pain.

Whatever the cause, after a long and very painful labor, I gave birth to a healthy tanned boy!
Apollo Rose
Apollo is named after the Greek God of sun. As he was my very first baby in Sunset Valley, I thought it would be appropriate that he have that name.
Welcome to the world, Apollo!


~♥~

Any comments, criteria, advice, baby name suggestions or requests, are deeply appreciated, so feel free to post them!


Kudos!





5 comments:

  1. Very nice post, and your kiddos are so gorgeous!

    Could you maybe put some of your kids on the exchange, when they age to a teen or older? (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post, I hope the baby grows up with wings like his father.

    http://catlover800.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I stumbled acrossed your blog and I love it! I have a lot of catching up to do so on to more reading!

    Hghsims97

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Haha, good luck on catching up, and I hope you enjoy the reading material. :D

    ReplyDelete