Friday 12 August 2011

Getting to know Destiny

Seeing as this "Get to know [insert name]" is getting popular, I think it's time people get to know Destiny better! :D Thanks to Cassie for allowing me to use this! :)


Basics
1. Full Name: Destiny Hailey Rose
2. Gender: Female
3. Birthday: 1 July
4. Race: White (though I'm tanned, thank goodness!)
5. Job: Stay at home mom/sculptor
6. Hometown: Sunset Valley
7. Current Town: Sunset Valley (>.> I did live in Bridgeport for a while, BTW)
8. Parents Still Together: Yupperz! :D
9. Siblings: 2 older sisters, Grace and Carmen Rose
10. Sexual Orientation: 100% Straight

Appearance
11. Hair Color: Brown with hints of pink highlights
12: Is It Dyed? No point in denying it, yep. :)
13: Eye Color: Deep blue
14: Style: Easy-going; casual is the best wear for me. Though I am known to wear random styles at any given time.
15: Glasses/Contacts: None, whoop whoop!
16: Freckles: Sadly, no.
17: Body Type: Thin and fit, thanks to hours behind the treadmill.
18: Tattoos: Nope! I used to have a flower tattoo on my wrist but got it removed.
19: Best/Worst Features: Best; my eyes. Worst; face shape.
20: Do you get most of your traits from your mom or dad? I'm a daddy's girl. ;)

Likes/Dislikes
21. Favorite Color: Lilac
22. Favorite Food: Waffles

23: Favorite Genre of Music: Pop music
24: Best Friend: Calista Smith; the one person I keep in touch with the most!
25: Worst Enemy: I'd say Chad Ludo, because he never told me who he really is.
26: Favorite Pastime: Playing musical instruments, martial arts, and looking after babies.
27: Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Chocolate!
28: Favorite Smell: Chocolate, the smell after it rained, flowers, and clean babies.
29: One thing you can't get enough of: Music, and kids.
30: One thing you hate more than anything: Broccoli. ;)

Love Life
31: Single/Taken? Single all the way!
32: Happy that way? ...No comment.
33: Last boyfriend/girlfriend: Chad Ludo
34: First Kiss: Aaron Crown
35: First Love: Jason Gonzalez
36: How Many bf/gf have you had? From high school.. and if I include Corbin and Chad... That would make it five.
37: Ever cheated? Nope. 

38: Ever been cheated on? So far, nope.
39: Ever had a one night stand? I'm gonna say yes here. :D
40: Do you want to get married? Ask me again in two months time!
Opposite Sex: What Attracts You?
41: Hair color? Dark hair; black hair or really chocolate brown.
42: Short or long? Short, preferably!
43: Style? Doesn't matter THAT much. All I want is that he doesn't run around in the street with his undies.
44: Older or younger? Older, or the same age (I don't wanna be a cougar!)
45: Build? Muscled. ;)
46: Boxers of Briefs? ...O.O Probably boxers...
47: Personality Turn-On? Brave
48: Personality Turn-off? Dislikes Children
49: Are looks important? Sometimes, yeah. But if the guy has a great personality,who cares for looks!
50: Do you like facial hair? I don't mind. Just don't go Santa beard crazy on me!

Personality Traits: Top Five
1. Brave
2. Artistic
3. Natural Cook
4. Flirty
5. Great Kisser

4 comments:

  1. Awww, we're BFF's! This idea is really catching on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I do it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Cat: :D Yup, it's definitely catching on (maybe because it's a cure for boredom..)

    @Ava Callum: Sure! I don't think Cassie would mind. Just credit her though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, yay! I love that y'all have done these! @Ava, feel free!

    I love seeing how similar and different all the challenge mothers are!

    ReplyDelete