Wednesday 17 August 2011

There's no such thing as a free vacation - Babies 61 - 64

Music is my escape from reality, but I hardly touch my guitar anymore. Why? Because life is great! At least for now. Kiara and Liana and back in my life, I'm at 60 babies with the challenge, all healthy and living life to the fullest with their own families now. I couldn't ask for anything else!
Tasha and Preston Rose
Roger and Jordan Rose


Having four teenagers in the house all at once is c-r-a-z-y, which I'm sure will give me gray hairs in the future. But for now, they're calm, and none of them have had any mood swings yet.
Since the boys have become teens, they are all over the triplets. It's the cutest thing I have ever seen, apart from when babies become toddlers. Seeing my big boys holding such sensitive and small human beings is a sight that will forever be etched into my memory.
From right to left;
Nathaniel, Shaniah and Gregory

I'm not entirely sure if any of the triplets got their father's skintone. It looks more like a mixture of both mine and his. Anyhoo, Nathaniel (nicknamed Nate) is the only one with his father's hair color, while Gregory (nicknamed Greg) has random hair and his daddy's eyes. I'm certain that Shaniah will be a daddy's girl, because she already has most of his traits, and now she looks like him too!

Nate and Greg have a hard time getting along with Shaniah. It may be that they already know that she's "different" from them. 
Music is a pathway to see into the soul, or so many people have told me. Clearly, Tash and Jordan have heard this, because they love jamming together. It's so bad that I join in with the piano!
My only guess of the location of my other boys, could be the foosball table in their room. As they think music is "too corny" for them, they avoid it. Funny how they can say THAT's corny when they're apart of the Newspaper club at school.
If Preston and Roger weren't playing a game of foosball, they would be attracted to the nursery, where the toddlers were. Reading to the triplets is their other favorite past time.
While the boys entertain Nathaniel and Shaniah, I take the time to play with my other little boy, Gregory. He has such a nice genes from his father, or so I guess. Cute as a button, definitely!
The surprise of the day is getting a call from some other home ownership informing me that I get a "free vacation". I've been through it before, and I KNOW that if I'm out of the house, all hell will break loose (last time a teen party was held). But Tasha promises me that she will personally keep a leash on the boys, and take good care of the toddlers. So for the second time, I go on this mysterious trip.


~♥Third Person's Point-Of-View♥~
(Present tense)
With the mom out of the way, one would expect that chaos will break out, seeing as there are four raging teenagers in the household. But Tasha is the one that takes control of things, almost like her mom. When they have to go to school, she arranges for a babysitter to come over beforehand.
It must be an art to look so cute, but these triplets get an A for it! From biting off dolls' heads, to knocking together blocks, one cannot stop looking at their small and giggling faces.
The worst thing that any of the teens do, is go over to their friends' home. In Roger's case, he goes over to VJ Alvi's home, suspected of being a gangster. If Destiny would have been at home, she might have some objections against that particular friendship.
Another way for the two sets of twins to celebrate freedom is to take to the new waterslide in front of the house. Tasha and Roger are experts at it, but Jordan...
...Jordan took a hard fall unfortunately.
No matter what kind of personality you have, or who you clash with at times, there's more than one thing you have in common; you ALWAYS have time to spend entertaining the triplets.
And the triplets have no issues getting along, most of the time, when they have their toys with them and don't have to spend time pretending to like each other. Hopefully things will become better when they age into children!
The only one in the house who knows how to make something out of the contents of the fridge is Preston, so everyone had to be happy with Autumn Salad for dinner as take out food is out of the question for a weekday evening. Poor Jordan almost chokes!
Destiny has been gone for about two days, and even though it's been only a short while that she's been gone, the kids do miss her face in the house. Without their mom there, they settle into a boring, solid routine, which is highly unlike them.
The first one who folds under the pressure is Tasha. Not having her mom around in the last days of her teen hood is hard, and she spends more and more time in front of the piano, a place where Dessie usually sits.
When mom was around, Jordan figures the gnomes didn't always do what they wanted to, in this case, stand on the outside dining table.

"Maybe a teen party would fill the silence in this house," Jordan muses to the gnome.
Roger Rose
Jordan Rose
Preston Rose
Tasha Rose


It's right before Destiny arrives back home, when the teens decide enough is enough; they're high tailing it out of this dreary place! As Preston and Roger have been apart of the newspaper club, they've sprung an interest in writing, and so they're are both joining the Journalism career. Because Jordan and Tasha are so musically inclined, they're moving in together in a small house to start a band.

~♥Destiny's Point-Of-View♥~
What a way to say welcome back, I think, heavy on the sarcasm, even in my own head! But it's one thing to be embraced by your children, and another thing to be pranked and sprayed by water from the sink.
While away on the "free vacation", I met a nice guy, Blake Chatsworth, though he's a little over excitable. And coincidentally, he's Hugo Chatsworth's brother, a man who had previously also taken apart of my challenge, being father of baby #32, 33 and 34. So after much debate and wooing, he agrees to help with the challenge.
Unfortunately, Blake seems to be over staying his welcome, reminding me a lot of his brother Hugo.

"Blake, would you mind going home now? It's like 1:00 AM, your killing me!" I grumble to him. He doesn't pay much attention, I reckon, because he keeps looking at his feet.

"Do you see how my feet look like? This hot tub does wonders for the skin. Maybe I could become a foot model... They look soooooo goooooood..."

I sigh, and go inside, locking the door behind me. That guy is delirious, that's all I know.
It's just me and the toddlers in the house, so that means, no help whatsoever with teaching them skills or entertaining them. We lounge outside for the better part of the day, enjoying a picnic, before I start teaching them how to talk and walk.


Having had constant headaches while on holiday, I had asked my doctor for advice and he told me it may be a good idea to get glasses, just as a precaution. Funnily enough, it does seem to calm the headaches, which reminds me to take myself and the kids for an eye test.
No matter how cute Shaniah can be, she's quite a hand full. Unlike her brothers, she has a hard time grasping some of the words I try to teach her, and she almost immediately falls when she stands up.
Preparations have begun for the renovation of the girls' room. I sketch for hours for the perfect combination, but I don't quite see it in front of me yet. 
Back pain leads to me becoming more irritable and just plain grumpy. I wish I could take pain pills at times, but being pregnant, I don't even know if it's safe. Well, better to be safe than sorry is my motto when it comes to hard decisions.
I miss my old garden, at my old home. It was doing so well, and then we left. But that doesn't mean I regret moving houses. The beach house is everything I've dreamed about, and I wouldn't give it up easily.
Third trimester! It makes picking up toddlers harder, working in the garden unbearable, playing guitar hard, and a whole list of other things. Yowza!
Shaniah, Nathaniel and Gregory

Seeing as I'm having trouble taking care of the tots, I age them up, and already it's obvious how different they are from each other, which makes me proud. The thing they have in common, is definitely sense of style. You can't keep your safe from fashion trends anymore.
I go into labor just thinking about fashion, and it's a 3 hour struggle for the first baby to arrive...
Parker Rose
Rory Rose
Colin Rose
Immediately after the triplets birth, I get a visit from a local celebrity (William Jones) who I've "politely asked" to be in the challenge. That was 20 babies ago! How long does it take to check a message saying "URGENT"? Anyways, he says that it's a one time offer, and that he needs to be somewhere else. So, I'll spare you all the details of an extremely boring pregnancy and bring you...
Samuel Rose

~♥~


This is the first time I've put together FOUR babies in one post. All I know is, I'm not gonna do it again soon! Takes a lot of time when it comes to gameplay. But as you can figure, I did it because I'm not sure when I'll be able to post again (or play Sims) so I have to move on quicker with the challenge! Also, it may sound rushed...because, well, it was.

Thanks to all you awesome people who read this (and all other) post(s)!

Ciao!


:D

11 comments:

  1. First comment!!
    Why won't you be able to post for awhile?? :(
    Oh, and I love William's eyes...I've always liked purple eyes on my Sims :)
    It's also wierd how the triplets have such different facial features....wierd...
    GREAT update!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza, four babies in ONE post, that's quite a feat. I thought it was very creative the way you had William in the challenge. I don't think I've ever read a challenge where the challenge father takes a long long time to respond.

    The triplets were so cute!! I love Shaniah, maybe because she's a girl....

    Anyway, I love Tasha. Probably because of her awesome hair color!!!

    I can't wait to see your next post. It's too bad that you won't be able to post for a while, but you definitely deserve a break. You've been posting non stop it seems. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @trufflelegacy: Well, I almost always have homework, I have tasks that need to be completed, and there are some tests coming up that I need to study for. I have sooooo much pressure on me, because my parents expect that I get an A.

    So that's time consuming, PLUS, I share a computer with my sister. So my time at the PC has gone from hours to minutes.

    Oh, and I didn't say I won't be able to post for a while... I'm just not sure when it will be.

    Purple eyes are AWESOME, aren't they? :D I seldom use it because.. I dunno, they it's unrealistic?

    When triplets look different from each other, I'm actually happy.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my best friend growing up was named Colin Rose - thats too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. (OMG, why haven't I responded to Catlover's comment yet...?)

    @Cat: At the end of Violet Newbie's challenge, she pumped out those posts and babies, like, really really fast. This post is but a small feat in comparison to that.

    William is a celebrity, so he's uptight and thinks way too much of himself, so it explains why he's took so long. But I hadn't been lying when I said 20 babies ago... I created the guy in CAS long ago, placed him in my game... And couldn't find him at all.

    Shaniah just has that air of cuteness around her. :D

    To be honest, I love doing (well, writing) this challenge. If it was up to me, I'd post everyday. But what kind of social life do I have then? Alas, real life gets in the way of things you love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @CatherineBell: Really? Awesome! :D I feel honored that there's someone out there with that name.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHOA, four boys!?! That's gonna be hard to handle. Its so cute to see how the children missed their mommy.

    :)

    Illiana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry, this is SO random....

    I just realized, little Shaniah is going to be the only girl (besides Destiny of course!).

    Also, in the picture of Roger and Jordan Rose as teens, they match the shirts hanging on the rack behind them.

    Okay, that's it!

    ♥,

    Catlover800

    ReplyDelete
  9. ^Hahaha, it wasn't planned (the shirts) but I noticed it when taking shots and decided it would look great (to me, at least!).

    And yup, Shaniah is the only kid girl in the house at the moment. Meaning she has an entire room for herself. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shaniah is just TOO adooooooorable!!

    :]

    ReplyDelete
  11. EEEP! I'm so excited right now! As you may know, I downloaded Destiny and she's going to be in my next post! I just worked on a good chunk of it today and I'm so excited to post it (hopefully soon). Just wanted to tell you that I CAN'T WAIT!

    Also, your comment that you left on my blog in my last post made me feel so happy! It's feels really great to know that I have friends like you! So I'll say it too, just in case you didn't know,

    I LOVE YA DESTINY!

    Cheers! :D

    P.S. I can't wait for YOUR next post!

    ReplyDelete