Thursday 10 March 2011

Double trouble! Babies #3 and 4


"Aw, Duncan, are you hungry...?"

"Don't worry sweetie. Mommy always has your bottle!" 

"Sleep, little one. Have pretty dreams tonight, okay...," I crooned. 

Now, to the business at hand; dinner!

"Fish and chips, fish and chips, fish and chips!" I sang.

"Should I add more vinegar?" I wondered. I loved cooking, but I was always worried about messing up.

After dinner, I held Ariel's birthday.

Having Ariel hold my two fingers was priceless. Her hand held tightly onto mine.
Even being a toddler, she was very excited at growing up to a child.

Ariel has literally jumped into childhood.

Ariel kept her long sleek hair next to her face. I'm starting to see that she looks more and more like her father than she looks like me.

She immediately took a liking to the chess table. I knew all that time playing with the peg box would bring this. Ariel now has the wish to becoming a doctor when she's grown up.


I decided to grow up Duncan alongside with Ariel, as I had not much else to do. He was gorgeous! My black hair was seen again in his features, and possibly my round face. But the skin and the eyes, was all his daddy's.

I was back to doing house tasks. The toilet became clogged, and I had to fix that..

Ariel on the way to her first day in Elementary School.
"Mom, what if they don't like me?" Ariel expressed her worries.
"Of course they'll like you sweetie! Why wouldn't they?"

I called the babysitter to take care of Duncan. I was a little worried about that though. The babysitter was Cyrus Best, and he would periodically burst out laughing evilly. What was up with that?
Now to the task at hand. I met Osten Capri at the library. He looked like quite the gentleman, and he wasn't bad looking.

"Oh hey, I know you. D-something right?" Apparently his manners didn't match his look.

"Yea, Destiny Rose. That's me."
"Yeah.. You just had a kid with my roommate, Tyler."
"Yeah. Listen, I was wondering.. Would you be able to help me with my 100 baby challenge, like Tyler did?"


"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... You want me to help you? With you challenge?"

"Yup, that's what I said."

"If it makes you uncomfortable, I'm sorry... But if you do wanna go through with it, know that you don't have any necessary duties; that all labor is on me and that your a free man after this."

Osten ushered me closer to whisper in my ear.
"My parents.. they always wanted me to get a girl, marry, have kids, blah blah blah. I thought they didn't want that, but it turns out I was wrong. So maybe I could make this up to them by helping you...!"
"Oh, thank you!" I breathed, relieved.
"Only thing is, "I've never been with a girl."

I laughed. "That's okay!"
"Mind though; if you have a girl, would you mind naming her Rebecca, after my mom."
"Anything!"

What do you think? I bought a nice hot tub for relaxation! I'm close to being broke though.

We jumped in the tub...

And proceeded to make baby #3!

After Osten left, I helped Duncan with one of his hardest skills; potty training!

Teaching him to walk was considerably easier than teaching Ariel. 

Ugh, nausea has such a such a bad reputation with me.

"Who's a good boy? Why you are Duncan!"

My little boy laughed for every word I said through Mr. Snuggles. He was so cute when he laughed.

I started another canvas as I was desperately low on cash. This is sure to fetch me at least 1000 simoleans.

I felt the sudden urge to stroke my stomach. Instincts told me I was pregnant again.

Celebrating that fact, I got my groove on in front of the stereo.

I brought in the newspaper in the afternoon. I was pretty worried about what I read. Crime rates were increasing exponentially.

"How's everything at school honey?"
"...Great..." Ariel answered. She wasn't good at lying.
I took the family car for a spin and headed over to The Prosper Room.


"Oh my gosh. Riding in a fancy elevator in a fancy building... So exciting!"

This was the guard at the first door. He didn't look to aggressive. Maybe I could get pass him.


"Let's try upstairs first."

This bouncer didn't look friendly at all...


"Na, I'm going back downstairs..."

I introduced myself and we started talking.
And then the begging.
"Please, sir. It would mean the world to me..."

Yeah, go ahead. Your cool with me."

"Thank you!"
"Just don't disturb the real celebs...!"
Sure sure, I thought. I headed inside quickly to avoid any awkwardness.

I sat down on the nearest barstool.
"I'd like a non-alcoholic drink please. Preferably juice, if you have it.

"Pregnant, huh?" the bartender asked.
"Yeah," I nodded.
"Thought so. Only pregnant ladies would think of ordering juice at a famous place club like this.

He started mixing up my drink for me, and I was impressed at his skill.
"Don't you ever accidentally drop the bottle?"
"Yeah, couple of times," he laughed. "Don't tell me boss that though!"

I took a huge gulp of my drink...


And went a bit bizarre on the counter. Maybe I should stick to the floor when it comes to dancing.

Ariel quickly approached me when I got home.
"Firstly, never hire that babysitter again; he sucks." I laughed at that.
"Secondly, could we get Spaghetti for dinner?"

"S-sure, honey. I could do that for you.."
I started panicking. I didn't know how to make that, but I didn't want to disappoint Ariel.

"Here you go, sweetie. Enjoy!"
"Fwy? Fwy!" Duncan "accidentally" dropped his bowl from his high chair while trying to swat the fly.

"Oh, Sweetie. Now I have to clean this up.."

"Call me when it's time to get up; I'm exhausted..."

I started reading up on recipes, so that I could avoid that encounter that I had with Ariel, where I can't even cook my kids favorite food.

Paying the bills soon after.
"This is utterly ridiculous!" For such a small house!" 

I went in for a swim...

And almost immediately climbed back out.

Contractions kicked in!

Wait, what's that...?
Never mind!

I walked, swimsuit and all to the hospital. I hope the lousy babysitter has arrived at my house already. I came out  3 hours later, with...

Scarlett Rose
Rebecca Rose
Say hello to babies #3 and #4! My first set of twins! Double the trouble!


10 comments:

  1. Nice post, congratulations on twins!
    http://catlover800.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the twinners! :D I absolutely love those names for the girls! Were these surprise twins, or were they planned?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duncan looks so cute! 'Grats on the twins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your kids names! By the way, where did you get Destiny hairstyle from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Catlover800: Thanks!

    @Bold.Brave.Believe: Thanks as well! The girls were surprise twins really. I was really hoping for twins actually. It's weird that she hasn't had more because she has the fertility treatment. >.<

    @charmaine: Thanks, and he is, isn't he? :)

    And I got the hairstyle from Peggyzone, to answer the last comment. I think it's for supermembers, I can't remember. I mostly get my sim hairstyles from Newsea, Peggyzone, Rosesims and Raonsims.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, that's odd that she hasn't had more twins! In my case, they always seem to have twins when I'm not really wishing for them, and when I am wishing for them, it doesn't happen. I just love it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love following your blog so far... can't wait for more! Congrats on the twins. :) Ariel and Duncan are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is great! :) I'm glad you got twins! The household is starting to fill up!! :D

    check out my baby challenge:)

    http://catherinebell100challenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, Duncan is such a cutie! I loved this post.
    (Yes, I'm a late commenter.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the twins! :) You're gonna have your hands full with the kids and making money to pay the bills. I love Duncan <3 I wonder what's up with Ariel. I love how they pause in between contractions and get this blank expression on their face..."What's that over there?" lol :)

    ReplyDelete