Tuesday 15 March 2011

Goodbye cloudy skies; Hello sunny mornings!

I was standing outside, happily cheering to myself. Why? We were moving, that's why!
When Ariel and Duncan came home, they immediately started their homework. They too, I could see, were excited to be moving.

Ariel and I went for a last swim at our house.


We held a breath contest; I won!

"No fair...," Ariel spluttered. "I didn't have enough time to get in some air!"

We were having a little poolside birthday for Duncan -  as much as I wanted him to enjoy his last moments of childhood, I needed a extra pair of teenagers hands to be able to help with the babies.

"I wish to have...more than five girlfriends!"
Oh dear..

He was absolutely stunning! My boy will definitely be having more than five girlfriends!

We finally had to go. I picked up Callum...

Ariel took Rebecca...

And Duncan carried Scarlett.

"Goodbye Bridgeport...," we all said. Even the toddlers mumbled incoherent goodbyes.


"Welcome to Sunset Valley!" I cheered to the kids. Groans could be heard from the backseat. We were all tired from the long drive from Bridgeport to our new home.

"Are we there yet?" Duncan complained.
"It's just around the corner, don't worry."

"So, what do you think?" I asked my kids.

"...I'd like to see the inside please..." It sounded positive, at least.

This is a air shot of our new house. It was probably smaller than our last house, but I liked it all the same.


The living room. It included the PC, a dancefloor plus stereo, the TV, excersising machine, and chess table. It also linked all the other rooms to each other.


My room. It had a very Chinese feel to it, which I loved. 



Kids room. There were 3 cots, and so many beds I can hardly count them! There were also a lot of play things my kids could enjoy.


The bathroom. I'm very happy the potty chair is finally in the bathroom, and not in one of our bedrooms.


The kitchen.
There was a lot of play things for the kids outside, too. Swings, a treehouse, and a slide. And who needs a swimming pool when you have sprinklers!

And at the back of the house, there's a nice porch.


Kudos!

5 comments:

  1. Nice house :)

    http://catherinebell100challenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house is very nice. I hope Destiny enjoys living in sunset valley.

    http://catlover800.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, you guys moved to Sunset Valley!
    Nice house you got there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice house, and Duncan is really gorgeous as a teenager. xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read your challenge, and I loved it. :)
    Beautiful house, btw!
    I followed your blog and will keep reading,
    hope you'll do the same for me!

    http://adalynzane100babychallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete