Saturday 5 March 2011

Introduction: Hello! I'm Destiny Rose.

Hello! I am Destiny Rose, and I will be embarking on the 100 baby challenge, and I hope to be successful as many other of the legends like Cadence Sierra! My traits are: Brave, Flirty, Great Kisser, Natural Cook and Artistic. I have two sisters; Carmen and Grace Rose. My mother is Kimberley Lloyd and my father Justin Rose. 
Now, to start off with, this is my little hut, built by a sloppy architecture (me!). This will be my starting point for the challenge. It's a small two story house, with a nice swimming pool, and, as I'm very keen on security, a fence to keep even the most obsessed paparazzi's out (not that I'm expecting them).
1st level of this house. 1 bathroom, 1 huge kitchen, and a small living area that houses the TV and computer.
As you can see, it’s not very big. 2 bedrooms, and 1 bathroom on this level. The children's room is on the right, and mine on the left. The kids’ room has 3 cots and 4 bedrooms. When I have more money, I hope I'll be able to move to a bigger house.
I hope you will enjoy this, and embark with me as I attempt this challenge in the buzzing city of Bridgeport! :)


4 comments:

  1. Oh, you have such a pretty sim! Good luck on your challenge. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destiny is beautiful; 'enuff said. She'll have beautiful kids as well, that Im sure of. :)

    ReplyDelete