Wednesday 30 March 2011

I made a booboo! Picture deletion!

Hi guys. Destiny Rose here. I made a HUGE mishap. I was trying to delete some stuff from Picasa Web hosting, so I can make my browsing easier while I upload to my blog (long story), and I didn't realize I was actually deleting pics from my blog. Yes, very stupid of me.

This is why the first lot of posts don't have pictures now. Luckily I realized it later, but not before I deleted a lot. And I already took the pics off my PC. :( I ruined myself!


I am so sorry for this, and I swear it won't happen again. 
I'll try my best to find a way to recover it all, so hopefully I can make it work again!

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry! I was just trying to clean up the pictures on Picasa and I accidentally deleted some off of my blog too!! (I was doing this because blogger told me I had used all of my free space but then I deleted some and freed up some space. Pretty soon I'll have to pay though). I really hope you can recover your pictures and I'm so sorry that had to happen.
    Best wishes,
    Catlover800

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about it Destiny! We all make mistakes, trust me. We just have to figure out a way to over come it. Maybe create a page and link to it from your first few blogs which explains what happened, and tells the story up to where your pictures begin! Good luck!


    http://catherinebell100challenge.blogspot.com/
    &
    http://thejameslegacy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much guys! I discovered my mistake last night. Needless to say I fell asleep crying. And I feel terrible about it!

    But it may be a interesting experience for me. I have my save file left of Destiny's previous home in Bridgeport, so maybe I can redo some of it. :) Whatever the case, I'm keeping up a positive outlook!

    -Destiny Rose

    ReplyDelete