Saturday 26 March 2011

Dealing with Death - Babies #10 and 11



"Birthdays again, mom!" Rebecca started the day off early by reminding me off the birthdays. Ahh, well.


"You said it, Becca!" Scarlett had the same idea as Rebecca. Both my girls, so eager to age up and move.


"I wish for to have a Ferrari when I grow up!"


I only laughed at Scarlett's request. How I wish I could buy them everything they wanted.


Becca looks completely different than she did when she was a teen.
"I could be your twin, mom. So could Scarlett," she had commented.
Becca had a change of heart and decided to enter the music career.




This is the lovely Scarlett! Absolutely gorgeous, and a real knack for style. She kept her hairstyle the same, and it really compliments her face.




"Do I look like I'm pouting?" Callum asked.
"Of course not, honey!"
Callum loved his hairstyle so much from childhood that he brushed it that way again. He had a love for talking in the mirror, now, as a teen, and I think he'd always get a A for orals.




Apollo inherited mostly all of his features from his fathers. He had his long nose, and I thought it looked so cute! But, no wings? Would they grow? Apollo was actually glad he didn't have them now.
"Mom, I don't wanna look like a dork. And carrying around a few extra kilos really doesn't help me. Could daddy fly? If so then it would be so awesome.."

He was also shy, but very smart. He had some trouble socializing with people, but once he made friends, they were his friends for life, and they'd help him in any situation.




Scarlett's first decision was to propose to Parker Langerak. She had had a crush on him ever since childhood, and I was extremely happy that she followed her dream.




What was even better, Parker accepted! They got married on the spot, and she was officially Mrs. Scarlett Parker. With that being said, she moved into his house.


I decided to age the triplets up as well. Sapphire was first, and she was a real beauty! The best of both worlds, I thought. My black hair, but her father's breathtaking green eyes and faceshape. To bad they're not Sapphire colored, other wise her name really would suit her looks!


Braden and Sapphire could be twins! They are a part of triplets, but still. They looked very much the same, with those green eyes and round faces.


Aidan was definitely looking like me. His daddy's hair, but his grandma's eyes. Every now and then he'd look at me with those eyes, wondering what I was doing. He was very intelligent for his age. Would he turn out as a genius? Would he become a doctor?


Sapphire was very uneasy the entire afternoon; I wondered why. That answer was soon answered - she must have sensed terror coming.



I heard a scream coming from the outside of my house, and to my horror, it was a man, doubling over in pain, falling to the ground.



When I came outside, seeing him lying there...I wondered what he was doing in front of my house. I didn't know him at all, personally.


So I was pretty upset about all of this. What's more, I realized, that this man was dead.


The Grim Reaper, of course, made an appearance.



And the man was changed from human, to ghost. Starvation, that's how he died.


"Reaper...," I whimpered, trying to pull my self together to beg for this man's life. "Please, let him live. He may have family, friends, people he hasn't said goodbye to..."


Grim wouldn't listen, that I knew. So I made a very big decision.


"I'll let you be father of baby #10..."


When I said this, he paused. I hoped with all my heart that this would work.




And it did! The stranger that died all of a sudden came back to life! Was the Grim sympathetic, or did he actually accept my invitation?




"On to the baby making process," Death growled. Of course. That's why he spared the man's life. I felt really nervous, holding hands with Death itself.


After the lullaby sounded, Grim left in his usual puff of smoke. I shuddered. I didn't want any "transactions" with Death again, anytime soon.




The very next day, I realized I needed exercise. But I couldn't leave the house, with the triplets being there, and I didn't trust babysitters. So the treadmill had to do it's job, it seemed. I literally worked on it for more than an hour.



Not for any longer, as I was overcome by nausea.


"This is so bad... Bleh.."




Aidan and Braden were the sweetest boys ever! They loved the play table... Though they tended to want to eat it more than they wanted to play with the pieces.



I could smile with ease now, as I felt the first kick of new life hours later. Though this meant I couldn't use the treadmill anymore. Tsk.



Sapphire loved picking her nose; seriously. Other than doing that, she always called for attention. Being the only girl in house, other than me, I gave her much of the attention she seeked.



"Hello, sweetie.. Looking for attention again, my little superstar? Don't worry, you'll get much of it when your a little bit older!"


"Mommy loves you... Never forget that."


The rest of the night passed in a flurry of activities.


Callum stayed up late, so he helped me a bit with the toddlers.


And as Sapphire didn't want anyone else touching her, I had to teach her each one of her toddler skills.


In the bathroom, I discovered quite the mess...


"Ugh, I never will get over this phobia of cleaning the potty..."



Scarlett called; she had great news, but she wouldn't tell me, so I high-tailed all the way over to her house, where Parker met me at the front door.

"It's incredible, Miss Rose. Please, come in!"


Unfortunately, Scarlett was sleeping when I got there, so I played the guitar, patiently waiting for her nap to end.



I finally saw what the big news was; she's pregnant!


"Mom, meet your new granddaughter or grandson!"



I was incredibly excited for Scarlett, though I wondered how she would handle kids, this early in her life. She'll manage, I comforted myself. After all, she is a Rose.



Without any signal, Scarlett went into labor.


"Mom, H-H-H-HE-HELPP!"


I really couldn't help but panick.



To avoid any more hysterics, I offered to drive her to the hospital. So there we were, two heavily pregnant ladies walking to the car.


Even in labor, Scarlett had the ability to be friendly and wave at her neighbors.

"Hi, Joanne. Sorry, can't talk, in labor!"




We finally managed to get into the car, after much struggling. Our tummy's were so huge we had a hard time getting in the car..



And what happened? Scarlett and I came out with two gorgeous baby girls, Raven and Lacey! Scarlett couldn't believe her luck.



"Thanks for letting me stay here for the night, mom," Scarlett began to tell me when we got to my house. "Parker isn't really good with babies yet, and it would have been a drag to have him help. I think he would make a bigger mess than anything."


"Anytime, honey!" I smiled as I placed Lacey soundly in a crib.


"Scarlett.. Are you two having problems?" I asked my daughter quietly as I sat down next to her. "Is the reason your staying away from home, really because you want to make him used to the idea he's a daddy, while he doesn't have his kids around?"


I could see her hesitating, but she did finally answer, "Yes. That's all."


I knew there was more, but I didn't press on with that particular subject, and soon I fell into a deep slumber right there on the couch.


Not long after this, labor hit me like a train coming down a railroad.



And I gave birth to two lovely girls!


Liana Rose
(on the left)
and
Keira Rose
(on the right)
Welcome to the world, girls! May all your dreams come true!


Thank you for reading! If you have any complaints, criteria, name suggestions, storyline suggestions, or anything like that, I would deeply appreciate it, as I love feedback!


Also, if you have any links that lead to any cool maternity wear, clothing for kids, furniture or hairstyles, that would really be great!





4 comments:

  1. The hair is from the sims 3 store : http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:23071&categoryId=&scategoryId=11980&pcategoryId=&ppcategoryId=&gender=female&startAt=0

    I loved the post :) very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh. Dang it. Stuff from the store doesn't download properly into my game, so I can't get it.. But thanks for the link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! I could never get the grim reaper to stay behind on my lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, she has my name. I read it and tried to imagine the pictures. Great post! :)

    ReplyDelete