Thursday 6 October 2011

Whirlpool of craziness: Babies 75, 76, 77 & 78

"MOM, what are you wearing?!" Cherry squeals, staring at me with huge eyes behind those even huger glasses.

"Relax, Cherry, I'm just off for an interview..."

"For what kind of job are you applying for?" Bleue frowns. "Certainly not something that will make you stay away from home a lot?"
My kids confuse me a lot. One moment I think they can't get me out of the house fast enough, and other times their just...clingy.

"Bleue, it's not a job interview, actually. I'm off to see the principal of that Par Excellence school. Just trying to better the education of my kids, that's all!"
I arrive right on time for my appointment with principal Winston Martin. Like all offices, it has a air of sophistication and a tad bit of art.

"Come in, please," the principal's voice echoes from behind the door, and I tiptoe inside.
"So, miss Rose, yes? You are interested in placing your children in the care of our great school?" the man behind starts off our conversation.

"I'm interested, not entirely sure yet. I believe the school over yonder doesn't have the best classes for my kids' future needs. So I'm here, wondering if this academy is any better than the last."
I shift into a more business like pose, to show Mr. Martin (or as I refer to him in my mind, "the Dude") I'm serious. Suddenly "the Dude" starts grinning from ear to ear.

"Really miss Rose, you must please visit our website. Everything about our school is on it. We aren't some wishy-washy place where you get drop-outs."
Mr. Martin opens his laptop and starts typing up a storm. He turns the screen in my direction and shows me the site.

"See, here you can learn everything about our academy. Now you can decide if you will trust your children in this school. I can you some forms to fill in, if you ever do choose."
I smile brightly as he slides the form papers over to me, and immediately I start filling them out. "Well, I do hope I'm making the right choice...," I mutter. Hopefully my kids and any future kids won't hate me for this.

"We also need extra information of your children, for example, the child's last school report, the classes they took, and on and on," the principal added.
"Excellent choice, miss Rose. We can't wait to see your children excelling in our academy. As a reminder, it would be perfect if they start next week."

I make my way over to the door, when Mr. Martin starts to speak again.

"Miss? Why miss? You are not married, yet you have quite a lot of kids signed up already?" he asks.

"Divorced," I lie. "Not a topic I bring up a lot..."
Ryan, Reuben and Raylan must be the most identical triplets I've ever had in the house. All of them have the white hair, the bright blue eyes, and the dark skin. I assign them all different colors just so I won't confuse them in the future.
Cherry has been growing rather quiet this afternoon, and I approach her, asking her if she's alright.

"Nope, no, not at all," she sighs, before unleashing all her troubles. "There's so much homework, tests and exams that don't make sense, teachers that are grumpy, ugh, and then worst of all, there are rumors of me. Like, really bad! I'm not going into details, but it has me close to breaking point."
She sighs again, but starts to sniff, and soon tears follow.

"Oh, Cherry, come here you!" I hug her, and we laugh about how ridiculous everything is. "Your almost out of school, just hang in there a bit more. I'm going to call the school in the morning and tell them to do something about those rumors, otherwise they'll have lawyers on them. But if everything gets to bad, there's always another school to go to!"

Cherry shakes her head. "You make it sound easy..."
Having been preoccupied with so much other things, I've hardly spent any time with the berry twins. As a treat, I take them out cycling that night.

"Mom, your cheating! You have longer legs than us, wait up!" Nadine screeches.

"I'm not even on my bike yet! Hello-ooooo!?" Lucas yells afterwards.
It can hardly be called a race, as Lucas trails behind the farthest, getting stuck behind some cars. Cherry easily out-races him, while I'm first. Yeah, no surprise there.

"Darn it. Wait till I'm your age ma! Then I'll win every time...," Lucas eyes me shrewdly while I celebrate my victory.
"Can we go see a movie? It'll make up for you beating us hands down," Nadine pouts.

"Sure, sure. Just know you'll be owing me 40 bucks!" I joke.

"Aw, man, seriously? What a bummer...," Lucas slouches forward. I still wonder why the girls at school like him.
As we arrive back home after the movie (which was a waste of our money anyways), I find Bleue pumping it out on the work out machines. After I watch him for a few minutes, I go change into my athletic clothing and become his coach.

"..Can't... Do... It... Please... Help..." Bleue rasps out between his teeth.

"Oh no you don't. One more, Bleue, just one more! How will you get into the Sports business if you give up to soon?"
The training takes a lot out from Bleue, and I steer him to my bedroom as he was too weak to get to his own room.

"Okay Bleue. If you start feeling worse, or can't feel any of your limbs, shout for me, or make a lot of noise, m'kay?"

Bleue gives a weak nod before dozing off. Maybe I had made a mistake, training him so hard.
The toddler triplets absolutely refuse to go to bed, so I gather Cherry and Nadine to help entertain them, or try learning them some skills. It was a futile attempt, to say the least.

Soon after the sun starts to peak through the curtain. Cherry and I finally get the toddlers in their cribs, then I head downstairs to prepare the birthday cakes.
Nadine and Lucas
Bleue and Cherry


With the latest vacancy in the household, I scan through my emails and find a peculiar message that interests me. A man from Shang Simla, called Ming Si Dong, says he wishes to be in the challenge, but that he can't come over to the sweet town of Sunset Valley. Meaning.. I have to make the trip to the hospital for an IVF.

It's not a fun procedure, with all the needles, the pain and the drowsiness afterwards, but I survive and on my way to being pregnant.

It past my mind that, while I was having more and more children, I didn't know what was going in my other children's live, those who were out of the house, who had jobs and their own family and such.

My first order of business is to stop by Connor and Calista's house, as they are the one's who live quite close to me.

"So, where's your sister, Con?" I smile as I greet my son.
"To be short and to the point.. She's in the bathroom, vomiting." Connor looks a bit uncomfortable saying it out loud, so I rush inside the house.

"Mom?" Calli whispers as she sees me entering. I immediately notice the different clothing, and I can guess why she's vomiting: she's pregnant.

"Mom, it's nice to see you here! I'm in trouble.. I'm in a relationship where there's no love, I hardly see my husband, he doesn't even live with me by the way. And now, I'm pregnant, and I'm scared."

It's hard seeing my daughter so emotional, but I stay for a hour or two, advising her that the relationship should rather be ended if she doesn't love her man, and that she can drop by my house if she ever needed help with the baby.

Next up is visiting my son Xavier, the previous obsessed genius who had troubles dealing with evil thoughts. As he greets me, I see the difference in clothing and style.

"I look much more casual now, don't I?" Xavier smiles genuinely (for the first time ever). "The psychologist thought it would be a good start in my recovery."

II leave my car parked at the spa and go for a short walk just to exercise the legs, but also think about he past week's events. Unfortunately for me, someone is there to interrupt them.

"And now? Why the long face?" Dwayne frowns from over the wall. I can hardly see him, how am I supposed to talk over it?

"Hang on, you tease.. I'm coming over, okay!" I sigh and head into the new gym in town.


He invites me to sit on a lounge chair, and I accept, feet already sore from the boots. Desperate for a topic to chat about, I bring up the most embarrassing one.

"So... A few nights ago. That kiss. What was that about?" I start off.
"Did you know the new mutated vampires can't even step in the sun? One limb of theirs get a tan for a second, and next thing they know they're on fire. Or at least hurt."

"You're avoiding the question..." I grind my teeth and give up, strolling back inside the building.

My sister, Carmen, is mysteriously hanging out at the gym for no reason, wearing one of her business suits as always. No sweating for her, that's for sure.

"I was looking for my boyfriend. He wanted to talk to me, but he's vanished in thin air," Carmen looks a bit miffed because of that, but otherwise in fine condition.

We chat for a few more minutes until I finally say I need to get back home. Home is the last place that anybody wanted to be, as the teens truly gave me a speech about leaving them alone with the toddlers.

To make up for hardly giving them any attention, I place all my little boys on my bed, listening to them chat to each other in baby talk.

"Oh, you rascals. How can anybody be so cute yet such troublemakers?" I sigh.

Lucas hasn't been giving me any troubles almost ever, which made me suspicious, as he always talked on about all the girls in his class

The reason for him being quiet is unveiled to me tonight, as I watch him through the windows. Okay, this girl could just be some paparazzi he's talking to, but I spy on them for a few minutes.
My suspicions are confirmed as Lucas makes the ultimate move on this girl, showing me that they are indeed more than friends.

Lucas. My son. Dating. An adult. While being a teenager? Is it possible, or is he really just another Casanova type who could flirt with anyone?

I can't watch anymore of their touching and doodling as I am overcome with nausea that causes my entire lunch to end up in the toilet... Perfect.

Back in the kitchen, Lucas is experiencing some extreme emotions, where none of us know what to do or what to say. As he calms down, I'm on the offense.

"Lucas? Could you please tell me what that blonde girl was doing here?"

"Um," he bites his lip, looking down.

" 'Um' hardly covers it, Lucas! She's an adult, your a teen. Do you think it could work, this soon?"

"Yo, mom, calm down... Deep breaths okay... No need for high blood pressure tonight," Nadine stands next to me, trying to soothe me.

Deep breathing is hardly what I want to do right now, but Nadine has my best interests at heart, and I know she's right. No need for me to freak out too much.

"I do believe I have a future with this girl, ma. Paris is really nice, well educated girl who already has a job in the music industry. She's the girl who plays my heart strings!"

"You know you sound really corny right now..," I try to smile. "Lucas, here's the straight truth. I'm not letting you continue this relationship as a teen. But... As a adult, I have no objections."
So Lucas and I made a deal, that he and his sis would age up so he could ask this girl out and so forth.

Nadine took on the darker side of style and heads off to pursue a career in Education, while Lucas still keeps his colorful choice of clothing, and yearns to become a scientist.

Lucas storms off outside where his lady friend, Paris, is waiting. Nadine and I are both shocked as he goes down on one knee, with a small box in hand.

"Wait, when did he have time to get a wedding ring?" Nadine muses out loud.

The happy couple moves to the backyard and get ready to exchange their rings and vows. I wait patiently in the kitchen, but Nadine isn't letting me have any peace.

"So... What do you think about your son, my brother, getting engaged in front of the house, and getting married in the backyard?"

"I still think it's a bit fast, them getting married so soon after his birthday...," I grumble. "But it's his life now. And he would have been hurt more had I said no to his relationship."


On my own, it's a lot harder getting all the triplets walking and talking, not to mention getting a head start on life's other skills. I am one person feeding 3 boys, one person getting up at night to check up on them and see if they're okay, one person doing housework... It's all just too much!

The next morning, I waste no time getting everything set for their birthdays.
The pregnancies have been catching up with me, as I feel more and more fatigued each day into the pregnancy. Luckily, the doctor prescribes me some sort of tonic that boosts energy, health, and makes sure the rest of the pregnancy should be smooth sailing (hopefully).

Reuben and Ryan are the current trouble makers out of the trio, as they skip school on their very first day, forcing me to have a word with them both.

"Boys, you both are GROUNDED. For a week. Do your homework. Your chores. Clean your room. And then we'll see if I let you off the hook."

Raylan is the one with the big brain on top of his shoulders, doing his homework dutifully and even asking me for some help. 

I'm still waiting for the day he'll be the one acting out. With these boys, you never know.

The time we've all been waiting for arrives, albeit with a lot of pain that is, for once, unbearable. It's that bad that Raylan calls for an ambulance. 
The infamous baby carrier, but with a surprise..

I've had my very first set of quadruplets!

(3 girls and 1 boy)
Ximena Rose
Tamika Rose
Zoey Rose
Malakai Rose

~♥~

I must be making my own life miserable with all these babies that will need taking care of.. As always, thank you so much for reading! Please be so thoughtful as to leave a comment with any sort of suggestions (in need of some name suggestions!) or some criticism, or just let me know that you read this!


Contact me at my email

That's all for now, ciao!

:)






11 comments:

  1. great, fab post! Lucas moving a bit quick there with Paris, but many happy returns to the guy :D

    The 'R' triplets surprised me in how they all looked alike, same hair and eyes :O!

    They are all a bunch of cutie pies! I may just have to steal lots of you males for daddy's because of their cuteness **Handsomeness! :)

    ~ <3 ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Quadruplets!!!!!! Like Liana, I am very surprised that the triplets all have their father's hair and eyes. What are the chances??? I'm a bit jealous, to tell you the truth, that never happens in my game but I'm happy for you nonetheless. *pouts*

    It was great to see Calli and Connor! I really want to see Calli's baby too! Also, who's Calli's husband (just wondering...)?

    I may have to steal the idea of a teen-adult relationship, like the one between Paris and Lucas. I'm glad he aged up before getting too far in the relationship.

    Oh Dwayne! How I love him! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT JOB, I can't believe I'm just now coming across your blog. and Quads WOW... the most i ever had at once was 3 ^_^ CONGRATS

    ReplyDelete
  4. @spongebob: Yes, they did move very quick indeed, but that's love I guess!

    Don't worry, they surprised me just as much. O.o

    Just say the word, and I'll upload them to the exchange so you can use them. :) I'm hoping all Destiny's kids will look just as cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Catlover: *cheers with you* I KNOW! I wanted to do a post with quadruplets for so long, just never had the courage, or time. NOW I finally did! :)

    Calli's husband is Crimson Rodeo, a guy that actually participated in the challenge (I believe it's the post with baby 56 & 57). I don't know what happened, I certainly didn't tell her to get married. BTW, just a interesting tidbit.. Calista Smith is currently dating someone else in my game. I'm thinking of breaking those two up!

    Just remember to get the Whoohooer mod from Nraas Industries for that. :)

    Glad to see Dwayne now has a avid fan that likes him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Minda: Thank you, and welcome to my blog! Hope you'll enjoy the posts that are sure to come. :)

    Quads are now the most I've ever had! xD I'm wondering if I should move to quintuplets...



    PS for everyone: Just so you know, I didn't edit any of the triplets' looks or hair. When they aged up, I did go "WTF?" because all of them looked almost the same!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAYYYY!!!! THE BABIES TURNED OUT AWESOME :D !! Go Matthias! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww love the r triplets the eye colour is amazing! you are SOO lucky that they all got their fathers eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @CatherineBell: They did, and it's THANKS TO YOU! xD Matthias has some great genes and I'm so thankful that you uploaded that guy!

    @Amiee: It's the first time it's ever happened to me, actually! I'm so unlucky when it comes to my sims' looks. Thanks for your comment!

    Also, I just had a realization.. Minda, who commented, is Violet Newbie.. Just...wow... *shock and awe* Someone so awesome read this post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was wondering how you managed to have quadruplets... I have been trying and it still wont work. I would love to know the secret! Pwease!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, I should really check up on this old blog more often...

      Anyhow, it was with the help of a mod called Mastercontroller. Destiny actually had twins, so I used to mod's function "Instant Baby" to add two more.

      Voila - quadruplets! Probably like cheating but meh, it's too late to object now. :)

      Delete