Monday 11 July 2011

Just so you know..

Just to inform you guys, I do know about some of my pictures not appearing and that the irritating Photobucket pic is there.


I've already used up all the space Blogger has given me for images (a long time ago BTW), and now I've exceeded my PB account to. I'm not keen on paying for it, so I have to wait till my monthly bandwidth resets. When that will be, I have no idea, but I'm looking into that issue.


Deleting images also won't work, as I've already deleted 100 photos that didn't come in my blog, and the stats didn't change. Like the FAQ said, it's an issue with bandwidth.

The next post was actually 3/4 done, but now I may have to restart it using a new PB account. This means the next post will probably be postponed for a while.. >.>

Okay, so that's all.
Ciao.

*sad face*


~UPDATE~


Okay, so I just checked my email and scanned through almost 700 emails (I don't delete them, okay! And Facebook spams my inbox, plus, I chat with my oversea friends..), and came across the one that welcomes you to Photobucket.


I received it on the 14th of May, so that probably means, 3 days from now, the pictures should appear again.


I'm gonna die.
>.<


~ANOTHER UPDATE~


"You have exceeded the 10 GB monthly bandwidth limit on your free
Photobucket account.  As such, your image and video links have been
temporarily disabled.  Your images and videos have not been deleted but
will be reactivated on the 14th of the month, when your bandwidth
usage resets to zero."



(Email I got from them)


Change that probably I had before to definitely. :D Just a few more days..

12 comments:

  1. Ahhh! I'm sorry you're having issues. I dread the day I have to find another picture hosting site, and I know it's coming. Sadness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!! :( i have a wordpress.com account, so I guess...I don't have 2 deal with your predicament. Anyways, I replied to your reply!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry that you're having problems with your pictures. I have plenty with mine too. I had exceeded my photo limit the Blogger gives you too, so I downsized every single picture to less that 800x800. Then I had to replace all the pictures in my actual blog. Now I just started using photobucket too, and so I have been replacing my photos in my blog again! I know, I have way too much time on my hands. Either that or I'm obsessed with Sims. Anyway, I hope you get your pictures back soon, can't wait to see how my sims play in the story! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, I just noticed your FB badge, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Windsfamily: Yes, OMG, IK! O.o
    @Cassie: Thanks, and yes, it is also inevitable.. Okay, I need to stop sounding so melodramatic. Don't worry, you still have plenty of time really, before Blogger gives you crap. :D

    @truffle: Wordpress gives you unlimited uploading space for pics? &%$#.. Now someone tells me. :( And I will reply to your email..if I ever have time. >.>

    @Cat: It's good to know someone else also has had problems before. Makes me feel a bit better, which is weird, but that's just me. I think you may just be a perfectionist when it comes to the pics in your blogs, not obsessed. ;)

    And my FB profile pic, I just had to take a pic when they were dancing!
    (BTW, do you have a Facebook account? Just curious)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unfortunately, no, I haven't gotten around to creating a Facebook account (I don't really think I would check up on it enough). Also, my friends that do have a Facebook don't check theirs much and the rest of my friends don't have one. Maybe I should get one? Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Destiny!

    It just occurred to me: which version of Calista did your download?

    I deleted the first version (labeled: version 1) and I just want to know if I deleted the correct one. I know that if I deleted the wrong one I won't be able to un-delete it but it's always good to know.

    The reason I ask is because the Calista in your FB badge has her old hair so I might possibly have deleted the wrong download of Calista. Of course I would do something like that....

    Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, FB has put me in contact with some people, and it also gave me a place to spread the word on my blog, when I have time (and I made some new friends, and found some blogs to read!)

    With Calista, I downloaded version 2, as the first one didn't work (though strangely, the custom content came with, like that one dress..)

    Yeah, the hair may be because... I edited her everyday outfit. >.> *whistles*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that's great news because that means I deleted the correct one! Yippee! Yay! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, not unlimited...I'm have 96% space left (ya, a lot) and I'm already on Generation 2 to I think that I will finish my Rainbowcy before I run out.
    BTW, I replied 2 ur reply (again) :) gotta catch up! hehehe jk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why I don't use photobucket in the first place. The 10 gig mark sneaks up on you like one of those kids in my sims game does.

    1 more day then it'll be back to normal.

    :]

    ReplyDelete