Wednesday 16 November 2011

The world is too crazy for me: Babies 92, 93 & 94

~*Dwayne's POV*~

The house is so quiet, I clearly hear the crickets chirp in the backyard, and the noise of the cars on the highway. My dishonesty really got me in trouble once and for all. If I hadn't ignored Destiny all of a sudden, she wouldn't have come over, and put herself in danger.
"Well, Dwayne, stop standing there with a those huge eyes. Aren't you going to introduce me to this lovely lady?"

It takes a moment for me to get my voice back, but I manage to croak a few words.

"Mother, this is Destiny... My girlfriend."
My eyes drift to where Destiny is standing... And she's absolutely terrified, not even hiding it at all. Vampires have that effect on people.

"Uh, Dwayne, excuse me... I think I'm gonna go now," she whispers, turning towards the staircase.
In the blink of a eye, my mother stands in front of Destiny, shocking her even further, causing her not to be able to move at all.

"Aw, darling, don't be such a drag. Stay for a little while longer! What's the harm in that?" my mother's voice changes into a different tone... I finally click the fact, that she's compelling Destiny.
"Jesus Christ, mother!" I nearly scream, grabbing her by the arm and ushering her to my room. I had let it go to far, because of my own stupidity.
"I must say, boy, you have excellent taste in woman - she has a wonderful aroma around her. Now if you were a vampire, you could have tasted it long ago...," my mother thinks out loud.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! I love that woman in the other room, and here you go about feeding off of her like it's a everyday thing. Just because you're a vampire, doesn't mean you can come ruin my life."
The problem here is, I can't just put my mother on the streets. She would be a danger to the whole town, and I do still care for her, so I won't let her burn to death.

"Oh, come now Dwayne, don't be so melodramatic! You wouldn't be able to commit yourself to a woman, it's just not who you are! See how long you lasted with Lilac, and that poor girl loved you to death..."
"Mom... If you don't shut up about all of this right now, I swear to God, I will go to the Science lab and get a Vampirism potion, which I know you're not immune against, and I'll shove it down your throat."

"You wouldn't!" she snarls.

"Just watch me," I threaten, and walk out the room.
I push Destiny down the stairs and all the way out side. She's like a dead weight, not responding to my touch at all. Swerving her around to face me, her face mirrors exactly what I was thinking. Mind compulsion is a nasty thing, and I hate my mother for using it.

"Destiny, sweetheart... It's Dwayne. Do you remember where you are? You're outside my house."

"I... I... Shouldn't... Be... Outside... She told me to stay a little while... I have to go inside again...," she mumbles.

"No, it's fine. 'A little while' is already past, you don't have to stay any longer."
"I don't have to? I can go?" she asks me, then pauses. "Oh God. Dwayne. What just happened?!"

"You were compelled to stay in the house, against your will... I'm sorry, honey. I didn't mean to expose you to my mom. She just popped up unexpectedly."

A tear rolls down her cheek, followed by a stream of them. Destiny ends up crying over my shoulder, and I caress her hair, trying to sooth her.
"Wh-what does this all mean, Dwayne? I-I..," she yelps out between the tears.
"Shh, shh, it'll be alright...," I whisper.

I know the answer, but I can't manage to say the words out loud.

The end of us...
~*Destiny's POV*~
"Chica, leave me alone!" I shout, as Chica comes barking at the side of my bed, right where my face is hanging, trying to wake me up from my stupor. I send her scouring out of the room after I throw my bedside clock at the window. It wasn't meant for her, but at least it scares her.
Only now I realize where I am. In my bed, in my house, with all my kids. I just don't remember how the hell I got here. Last night is a memory I'd rather never think of again, and rather not remember at all.
Downstairs, I find Mason and Alexia working hard on some last minute homework they "forgot" to do. Lexi's face is a centimetre away from the table, and she looks utterly exhausted. Both of them look exhausted.

"Yo, kiddos, how about you have a early birthday so you can skip school today.. I think you guys deserve it," I smile. 
Mason & Alexia
Vernon, Percy & November

These triplet boys are the kind who cross through puberty and all of those hormones with a kind of "awkward" attitude. They're good friends, definitely, yet they don't talk about emotions - just plain old baseball and why they hate the teachers, is what they talk about.
Brandi & Annabelle


I look at the brand news twins, and I can't believe how much they look alike. In the history of my challenge, the girls are more prone to look different from each other, but both of these girls actually inherited their father's eye color.
My phone has been my center of attention, as I check back regularly to see if Dwayne hasn't left me any messages. All I need is a confirmation that he's alive and well. Instead of Dwayne, I get a incoming call from Calista, and answer it immediately.

"Hey, Dessie! How's it going? Okay, straight to the point... I just walked past this great bridal store, and they have some great dresses! Seeing as you and Dwayne will probably.. I think definitely... Get married after the challenge, how about you we go check it out?"

I sigh, holding back my tears. "That's probably never gonna happen.. It's a long, boring story..." With those words said, Calista informs me she will be at my house in just a few minutes. Ah, best friends, they're always there for you!

"So what the hell happened?" Callie asks, as we settle down to watch a romantic comedy on TV. I subsequently shut it off when they get to a kissing scene.

"Long story short; I went over there, met his vamp mother, got my mind messed with, and left after Dwayne helped me out. After that, I cried on his shoulder, realizing my relationship can be kissed goodbye."

"Ohh...," she trails off. What else could she say?

"Tell you what... How about we go out tomorrow, just us, and the toddlers... And maybe Chica too. We'll go to the park, forget all our troubles, and just have a good time. What do you say, you up for that?"

"As long as you don't mention Dwayne or his mother, that's fine," I mutter

"Oh yes, but before we even think about going out... You should probably find your next baby daddy."
And so I do. With the name Indigo Coates, I immediately assume he's a berry sim, and I'm right. What better way to end the final ten of the challenge than with some 
To make the time pass a little bit faster, I get back into sculpting, but I work way too hard with the pick, and the sculpture ends up crumbling to the floor. With the way my life has been going, I break down in tears.
Calista picks me up at 9 AM right on the dot, and drives like a maniac all the way to the park. It's mostly a day of talking, consoling, complaining, and even MORE talking. But most of all, a day where I can just relax.. And forget what happened. Something in my mind realizes that this is not how I usually react - I'd rather sit in a corner and mope. But now I see, I've changed; I've grown a lot stronger, so maybe I can survive this. Not maybe. Definitely.
I walk to the sidewalk to the ice cream truck to get some sweets ofr me and Callie, but my attention is diverted to the man I walk past... His face captures me, with a sense of familiarity. 
Like a crazy person, I stop the guy in his tracks, and awkwardly start talking.

"Um, I'm extremely sorry, but I swear I know you from somewhere..."

"No, I'm sorry.. Wait. I think I've seen your face before too," the blond man answers.

I sift through my memories like a computer sifting through pictures, and settle on Kindergarten.

"Does your name perhaps begin with an 'A'...?" I ask.
"Yes, yes it does. Alex is the name. I swear your name must start with a 'R', because I knew someone who I used to call by a pet name..."

Finally, I remember who he is; a fellow classmate of mine through Kindergarten and Elementary school.

"Alex! Alex Webber, now I remember. We went together to Kindergarten. You always called me-"

"-Rose. That's what I called you. My God, you've changed A LOT, Destiny!"
I hadn't been the only one to change; Alex has matured a lot since his younger days, but he still has his cute face.
"So, how's life been treating you? Have you-" Alex stops in the middle of his sentence, looking over to Brandi who is in my son Ryan's arms.

"Well, I WAS going to ask if you had a family and a job and all that, but I see you already do! Congratulations! Who's the lucky man?"

"No one, I'm afraid," I answer, not mentioning Dwayne as I'm not sure where that stands. "I'm doing something that's called a 100 baby challenge, so I'm just having lots of kids with different men... I'm at baby 91 now. Almost done."

Alex is obviously taken aback by my confidence in telling him all that, but he quickly recovers. "Well, good for you, Rose. I never thought you would do something like that, but I believe in you."
Checking my watch, I see that the kids would soon be getting back home from school.

"Well, it was nice chatting to you Alex, but I have to go. See you around?"

With super fast reflexes, Alex whips out a piece of paper from his pants and a pen, and writes down his number.

"Remember to call me!" he calls out behind me.

"Who was that?" Calista whispers as we walk away. "I think he likes you..."
Finding myself still strangely excited after my encounter with my old school pal, I focus a lot of my energy on teaching Annabelle to walk. It takes quite a while to get her walking in a straight line, let alone getting her to stand up on her two feet.
A long time after their bedtime, Percy and his brothers are still up and playing like crazy, having found a lot of dolls, and hosting a tea party between all of them. It's the weirdest get together I have ever seen in my house.
My expectations of them becoming bored is very wrong, as they sit there for more than a hour at least. Each one of the toys got a special name - Lulu the alien, Gigi the giraffe, Octavius the octopus, Buffy the purple haired doll, and so on. I find myself amazed at the creativity they possess.
My eyes begin to droop from exhaustion, yet Nicki doesn't allow me to go to sleep yet, demanding my attention and affection.

"Aw, Snickerdoodle," I croon. "I'll always love you. But it'd be nice if you would let me go to sleep now..."
Time flies by, and already I'm on at the start of day 3 of my pregnancy. Lexi and Mason enjoy their last moments as teens, as after their tiring day of school, they have their birthday celebrations.
To calm my nerves for the impending labor, I busy myself with some re-decorating. I always took a lot of pictures of the kids, but a lot of them ended up in cardboard boxes and packed away. I hunt up these photos and start hanging them all over the walls, where ever I can find a neat spot for them.
As a birthday gift to themselves, Lexi and Mason have some fun at the bar together. It definitely won't be their last time, as they plan to open a club together, where both of them will serve as the mixologists.
Alexia & Mason
The big moment finally arrives, and I welcome, not one, not two, but yet again three new additions to the house, bringing the grand total to 94 babies!
Baby #92
Sierra Rose
Baby #93
Violet Rose
Baby #94
Persia Rose


No berry babies this time around. I can only hope they have some interesting features when they age up!
I put the babies and the toddlers to rest, and decide to make it a early night and creep into bed as well. Of course, at that precise moment, I get a call, and the caller ID shows exactly who I had hoped it would be: Dwayne

"Dwayne," I answer excitedly. "I was so worried about you - I thought you were dead, with your mother being there and all. Are you okay?"

A moment passes before I hear his voice reply. "I'm fine, nothing is wrong with me physically. My mother is still here... And that's why I am calling."
"With my mother here, I realize I left a lot of loose strings back in Bridgeport. I shouldn't have left in the first place. So I'm going back, and I'm taking my mother along. I will take Vampirism B-gone potions along with me in my bags, and I will cure my entire family...hopefully. But the thing is, with the way things are at this point... We can't be together."

I choke up when he says those words, and I struggle to stop my tears from falling. "Fine," I choke, obviously lying. Nothing is fine. "I understand. You need to sort out your problems."

"I will be back," he adds. "But it may take a while. I will always love you, always remember you, and always wait for you. I'll wait for the right time to return to you." With that, he ends the call.

My brain's capacity to bring forth a suitable emotional reaction has abandoned me, and I don't really know what to do, other than cry. But the last words that go through my mind before I go to bed is something I will always have in my head.

"I won't always be waiting for you... I won't love a ghost for the rest of my life."


~♥~

And that's the ending of another post! *cue the hatred of fans* I know, I know, I'm stupid. I create huge drama bringing Dwayne and Dessie together, only to have them drift apart... I blame that on my own messed up mind. If Destiny were a real person, I think she'd hate me. O.o

For all my readers, know that I made this post in 2 days, quite rushed if I say so myself. So please, please, please comment on what you think, or to point out where I messed up! Okay, I'm off to study for a Geography test so...

Ciao!

:)


18 comments:

  1. Great post!
    Dessie and Dwayne splitting up, I don't even think Calista will have predicted that one. So far my favourite baby born has been Persia, it's a lovely and unusual name,for a beautiful baby.
    I love the photo's of them all on the wall.

    Skye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Destiny feels okay, Liana and Calista will cheer her up, no problem ;) no problem

    Dwayne is a bad man for hurting Destiny but at the same time I understand him, darn his cute face and persuasive words!

    Nicki and Chica, gah! I am still in love with them and their cute faces and interactions

    Yet again, your children, just stunning like their mummy.

    Great post and it's really good for getting it out in two days and it doesn't even seem rushed at all, well done :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh oh and an Dwayne's mother, oh my goodness I was scared for you! She gives me the creeps, how dare she compel Dessie

    Oh and PPS ;) Alex is cute, it's good how you fit him in and he gave you a smile, aww bless him!

    Right I think i'm done haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :( thats all i have to say

    great post though!!!! wouldent even know that it was a rush job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alex.
    A l e x .
    ALEX.
    A-L-E-X-.

    I LOVE ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cute post, keep it up!
    -Amber-

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all, a note to Skye...

    You're right... and wrong. You're right because I would never have known it to end this way. I guess my psychic powers are at their end.

    But... I know someone who told me how it was going to end so I did, in fact, know about Destiny and Dwayne. Although it made me very sad to know. :*(

    And now to Destiny....

    You are AWESOME! You know that? I would never have been able to write and create and post in two days with so many tests. I'm so happy that you were able to make this post happen. That's why I love you so much! ♥

    Hopefully Alex means something good for Destiny in the future, as Calista said. I can't tell you how much I love seeing Calista in your game. Also, I like the picture of Calista and Connor in Destiny's house.

    Although I knew Dwayne and Destiny weren't going to end up together, it still makes me super sad. I was growing quite attached to the two. But gosh, his mother scares me a lot! It's a good thing Dwayne is going back home to cure his entire family.

    Nicki is so cute (as well as the kiddies!). I love the sim-pet interactions. ^_^

    Well, that's all I have to say, for now....

    ~Catlover800 aka Calista Smith

    Oh, one more thing, I do (in real life) drive like a maniac. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. O.M.G. Destiny, you are amazing. Seriously. I love this post, along with ALL the other one's. Baby 94. Are you kidding me??? YOU'RE ALMOST DONE!! :O
    I know I asked this last time, but I'm really curious, have you thought of anything to do after this?? If I'm annoying you by asking this in like, every single post, just tell me and I'll stop :) I bet everyone's asking you that question.
    When you get to Baby 100, I will scream (if no one is home, my family thinks I'm not very normal right now, and a random scream will not help things...) and I will write you a VERY long comment. Yes, Catlover, I will make it VERY long ;)
    But anywho, poor Dwayne </3 and I bet Destiny would hate you (sorry, but she would). I think that her elementary school friend should get with her. He's cute :D
    LAST BUT NOT LEAST, as I always say:
    I can't wait for the next post!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Truffle - I think your comment was pretty long!!! XD

    Mine comments just look longer because I use more spaces. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Catlover Oh yea....true :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Skye: I told Calista/Catlover beforehand, so she probably did know about all of the commotion... What can I say, I couldn't keep it bottled up!!

    Thanks, I get it off of a special baby name site - they have a selection of unusual names which I love.

    @Spongebob248: Liana is gonna be in the next post! *spoiler* There will be a lot of craziness as the "rehabilitation process" takes place.

    Yay, someone still kinda likes Dwayne. He's not that bad of a guy, I'm sorry if some people will remember him that way. :(

    Aww, thanks. Now if Destiny were a real person I'd tell her that...<3

    His mom gives me the creeps too, and I created her in the first place! I think she may be one of the best villains I've ever made in CAH.

    Hopefully Alex will turn out better than all of Destiny's previous BF's, because she really seems to have bad luck in that department.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Amiee: I'm right alongside with you on the sad face part. :(

    Thank you, and good to hear I didn't mess up THAT badly!

    @Kewlaidjammerz: I DO TOO! XD Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Catlover: I will have a hard time not letting that go to my head. :D J/K, but I'm flattered by your comment!

    Aw, darn, you've already figured out the rest of the story.. Ah well, it's reaching an end, so it might as well be predictable!

    I love that pic too, I included it deliberately - that must be one of my favorite pictures ever, Calista and Connor together.

    Sorry to have ruined the couple. :( As soon as Dwayne was born in game and reached YA-hood, I knew he'd be great for Dessie... And yet, here I break the two up. >.<

    Remind me NOT to ride along with you in the same car if I ever visit America. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Trufflelegacy: I KNOW, 94!!! I freak out every time I think about it!

    Well, I've let my mind run, and I'm thinking of continuing a legacy, but I'm not keen on letting Destiny die off... She's my favorite sim. :( I think I'll do a legacy with a twist... Either that, or I'll be doing short stories, or a series, or whatever.

    And I'll be screaming right alongside you! I think I'll go scream outside, because it's not easy getting the entire family out of the house...:D

    I understand, she definitely would. Hell, I would hate someone if they controlled my life and did THAT.

    Hahaha, yay! Alex has another fan. Not sure whether I should do a poll on who she should end up with... Ah well.

    I'll be working hard on the next post, then!

    PS to everyone: In the post, it did say 'primary school' instead of 'elementary school'. I've changed that to 'elementary', but do note that in my country, it's called 'primary school', so if I ever reference to that again, you should know what it is.

    Thanks for all the comments! :)

    ~♥~

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's primary school over here, we used to have middle school to. But now we just have Primary and Secondary/High school.

    I don;t know why I felt the need to tell you that.

    Maybe it's my UK genes again.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WHYY DWAYNE, WHYY!!??!!? D";
    Adorable babies, too bad none of them got the berry genes..
    SIGHGIGHISH. D: Dwayne come back!!!!
    I guess Alex is suitable too, hes cute and stuff, but still...
    I'll get over it eventually. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. I almost forgot to mention..
    Dwaynes mom creeps the shiz out of me xD
    I hope Calista can can help Des get through all of this, and I hope Alex and Des get together :3

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Skye: Oh, nice. :D I have no clue what middle school is, though... We've never had it, nor will we have it.

    The only reason I brought it up is because I'm working with the American system in my blog (like the seasons, and stuff), even though I'm no where near America. O.o

    @Violet: Dwayne wasn't the right guy, I guess. Let's just hope she will someday find her dream man. :)

    And YAY, another sort-of-Alex fan! I think I could manage bringing them together, then... :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lol, Des.. Middle school is like the school between primary and high school :3 When I lived in the UK we called it primary school too xD We don't have a middle school either tho, but usually its grades 6-8. Im in grade 8 here, its just our primary and intermediate school are combined xD

    ReplyDelete