Wednesday 9 November 2011

*sigh* Photobucket problems, yet again

For the second time in the history of this blog, I've run out of bandwidth on my PB account. *sigh* Darn me for not checking my other email account, that alerts me I'm nearing the end. So, it's yet again another long wait till the pictures will be restored, on the 13th of this month.

On a more positive note, I'm already busy on the next post! I'll have to re-upload those pictures to a new account, but I think I could have it out at the end of the week, perhaps?

And to prove that I'm actually playing Sims... Here's a cute shot I took with Mason. ^_^

Adios!

:)

2 comments:

  1. The 13Th is only 4 days away. I'm pretty sure we can wait that long. And the ned of the week is only 2 days away. So whichever way you look at it, it's not too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, we're tied now with the number of times we've gone over the bandwidth!!! :D

    Which reminds me... I should check to see if my pictures have returned. Can't wait for your next post Destiny!

    ReplyDelete