Sunday 16 October 2011

Delayed

I bring bad news, and bad news only...


The next post will be late/delayed. For how long, I have no idea.


I am currently sick (again) with bronchitis and it's...really bad (damn my allergy for dairy products). Voice is gone, head is sore, coughing like crazy, struggling to breathe. I can't sit in front of the computer for two minutes without having a coughing fit, or having to reach for a tissue. I'm quite lazy now, and tired, so I don't know if I'll be able to play sims anytime soon.


Who knows, maybe it WILL be today, maybe it will be tomorrow... Maybe it will be from the afterlife after I'm dead from all the bloody medicine I'm taking... 


Anyways, just thought I'd tell you.


Ciao! 

:)

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your sick!! Don't you even worry about posting right now. All you need to worry about is getting better.
    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, not again! I agree with Amanda, take the time off to get better! I can't wait to see what you have planned for the next chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, honey, sorry to hear you're sick. I hope you get feeling better soon...and I agree with Amanda and Cat...take your time, rest up...sending healing mojo your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No rush on the post, you just focus on getting better and soon! :)

    ReplyDelete