Monday 1 August 2011

Beach Fun - Babies 54 and 55

"Dear Diary...


I haven't had a diary for a while, you know. Not since my teen years when you just HAD to scribble down all your feelings, because your diary was the only thing that would listen to you. Anyhoo, I've decided to start writing entries again, but I'm just gonna write a whole bunch of crap sometimes, okay? So, where should I start? Probably from the beginning, which would mean last week..."
"I hate thinking back on certain things, but I can't get this one episode out of my head. I got my heart broken by a guy. What his real name is, who the hell knows? But I got to know him as Chad Ludo. Possibly the most perfect man, on the outside. Even if it was a act, I loved every aspect of it. I still do. His comforting words, his sweet smile, his whispers in my ear.. Okay, moving on. Chad has called often, but I've just ignored it. Or the kids would pick up and say I'm not here. For that, I'm thankful. You know what's funny; I hate the guy's guts, but I still have a place for him in my heart. Yup, pathetic."
"Calli has grown up so fast, I wanna cry! She's young, but she has such a old and wise soul. Also, just because she has blue hair, doesn't mean she can't like pink flowers!"
"Connor, I'm worried about. He has a mature sense just like Calista, but he has this childish evil grin that's not always so childish. If we have another case like we had with Xavier, we're gonna be in sooooooo much trouble yet again..."
"Differences aside, there's one thing these twins agree on; toys! These two are the best of friends, and completely inseparable when outside."
"Another thing they definitely don't disagree on; doing homework. It's the baddest thing in their lives, or so Connor tells me. At least they work together, and help each other often."
"I cherish each moment I have with the triplets while their babies. One moment, their sweet and cuddly and incredibly tiny, the next, they move out of your house when they've graduated from high school!"
Eric Rose
Makayla Rose
Willow Rose

"It's pretty sad to know they look the most like me, and almost zip like their father, because he had some perfect genes I adored! Eric and Makayla have their French daddy's blonde hair, while Willow and Makayla are incredibly lucky to be the first of all my kids to have freckles!"
"Tommy is ECSTATIC to finally have a friend around (even if it's his brother) that can relate to all the problems he has, and who he can talk to without feeling weird. Connor and Thomas can always be seen outside playing football. Pretty sad knowing that Tommy's gonna be a teen in a short few days.

So diary, that's where I leave you for now. One week's occurences summed up. Not to exciting? Yup, it wasn't, but that's how we roll!"

Sitting there while the laptop shuts down, a brilliant idea pops into my head; take the kids out! To the diner, the art museum, the gym.. It doesn't really matter, just a place where they breathe some fresh new air.

We all line up and squish into my Toyota, then drive around for a bit until I stop at a small peaceful park.
Big darn nuggit..., I think, listening to the twelfth message from Chad today. I take the kids out to a exclusive park that probably no one goes to, and Chad still has a way to worm himself into my day. 
Looking at Makayla's cheery eyes gives me new hope, and courage to do something that will probably bite me in the backside one day. 
Grace contacted me a few days ago with some news about her job, and a house she had to keep a eye on, as it was suspected to be used at a place for criminals to swap information. That theory was soon debunked as they found out it was just a old couple meeting there every Thursday. Now that they have a new place to stalk, I find out that this house has a perfect location; right across from the beach.


So, we all hop back into the car and I push the engine for all it has to take us to this house.
Front view of the beach house.

-This is the first house I built that I actually like. It's technically smaller than the other house, and it will probably only be temporary because I think it will probably become to small for everyone, but I LOVE this house, so I just had to move!-

~Whatever you see in this house, might change if I can get better CC~

*First Story of the house*
Living room area
Kitchen
Dining room area
Study room
First floor bathroom

*Second story of the house*
Girl's room
Boy's room
Nursery
For babies and toddlers
My room
Second story bathroom
Deck and outside area
My room is just how I always wanted it! Lilac would seem to girly for my age, and pink or red...a big no no. Blue is for the boys, yellow is too bright...so green is the ultimate neutral color!

Another big plus is, any "stalker" would have a bit of a hard time finding us.
Calista and Connor look very nervous as they step onto the bus. It's their first day of school while in the new house, so the road to and from school might look a lot different to them, maybe even scarier.
Speaking of Calista...


"Well, it seems I was wrong about stalkers; they CAN find out about us!" I laugh as a familiar face walks through the door.

"Your hilarious! Stalker, really? Who have you been running away from, hmm? A creepy ex-boyfriend perhaps?"

I sigh. "Dead on, ma'am."

We stand there in silence for a while, and I can't figure out what to say. At least Calista has a quicker mind.

"So...wanna talk about it?"
I shake my head. "Not really. I don't think I've processed the reality of it... So! How about you and Simon?"

"Your a lousy conversation changer," she grimaces. I give her a tight hug, and pour us both a cup of coffee.

"You know what's better than a cup of coffee?" I muse. "Sipping on margarita's while getting a massage..."
Smiling, we both climb in my car and take a road trip to the newest shopping mall that opened up in Sunset Valley. Of course, the toddlers come with us, strapped safely in the back seat.

"Yep. Definitely better...," Calista hums a hour later while we sit in the foot massaging chair, drinking cocktails every few minutes.

"You said it. This...is...heaven...." 
This mall is the greatest thing that could EVER happen to a single mother who keeps having lots of kids. It has a place for magazines, books, your kids to hangout, cinema, and so forth! There's even a place just for SHOES! Squealing in delight, Calista and I ran to find a nice pair of stilettos.
Where are the toddlers? They're being taken care of by a nice man in the Kids' section. Oddly he doesn't look too optimistic about three giggling babies.
We literally walk through the entire mall with just a sarong around us. That's the benefit of visiting this spa inside the mall; you get free clothing, plus great service!

But unfortunately, not everything is perfect in this mall...

"Destiny, you may not wanna come round this corner... Your ex-boyfriend seems to be working here..."

"Say what?!?" I yell, instantly covering my mouth with my hand.

"I am not going to repeat that.. You heard me! Come on, we need to get a disguise..." This time Calista is the one that drags me back to the clothing section, forcing me into the changing booth. 
Ten minutes later, I feel extremely uncomfortable standing in front of the mirror. Because who ever is staring back at me, it can't be me!

"This blonde hair won't freakin' do! Look how horrible I look. And these sunglasses, they don't suit my face structure.

"You look fine. Come on, let's see if mister Shop-worker can recognize you, and then we get some magazines to read."
"Don't talk to him, don't turn your head in his direction to much so that he'll think your looking at him. Don't speak, and most of all, DON'T run to him and fall back in his arms. Pretty please?" Calista gives me a huge pep talk which didn't sound to comforting.

"Don't worry. Just go and get the newest issue of whatever magazine you read!"

Taking a deep breath, I walk with fake confidence into the small shop. My heart stops as I see HIM walks and goes back to his post. 
"Oh dear, she's gonna go back to him...," Miss Blue-haired-girl coughs a bit to obviously while reading SF Magazine Summer Issue.

"Okaaaaaaaay, we can leave now. And I wouldn't have gone back to him!"

"Keep telling yourself that," Calista smiles. I only manage to glare.
We pretty much hightail it out of there, while I grab Makayla and Eric, and Calista carries Willow.


The day doesn't end up a complete waste. The guy that took care of the triplets, Coco Croon, seemed to have been easily swayed by two girls, and I line up daddy #54.
Coco is really young, that's for sure. Probably a year or two out of high school, which explains his rebellious style (by rebellious I mean awesome purple hair!).
Seeing as I'm not dating anymore and I have all the freedom of being single again, Coco and I celebrate it in the hot tub with a deep kiss.
Tommy has been working very hard, even though there has been some ups and downs in our family. I''m so proud my boy got on the honor roll, I give him a free chance to age up, which he takes immediately.


He's definitely got the looks to be a real heart breaker, having gotten all his father's looks.
"Mom.. what would you say.... Scratch that. There's this girl I know from elementary school who's also a teen now.. Thing is, I think I really like her. But how do I find out if she feels the same way?" Thomas has never come to me before with a problem, so it's a big surprise to have him talk to me like this.

"Wow, she must be really special to have caught your attention. But Tommy, you just became a teen. Are you sure about your feelings? You might end up in a committed relationship and then realize that you only think of this girl as a good friend."

Thomas isn't thwarted off of the topic, pressing on about this girl and his conflicting feelings.
The girl in question actually made a stop at our house tonight. She introduces herself as Juline Terracoff, Tommy's study buddy (hey, it rhymes!).
With everyone at school, there's not much to do than sit in the sun and tan.
....Other than look after the toddlers, of course. These triplets have too much energy in those limbs of theirs!
So maybe something will happen through this pregnancy, is my immediate thought as I see my mother standing in front of the house. Maybe the change of address wasn't the best idea ever.
"Hi mother, to what do we owe this pleasant surprise," I chirp sarcastically. It's all I can say before my mom interrupts me.

"Dessie, please. I've come to talk about a serious topic, and you mock it up with your ill-gotten humor. Can we at least try and talk like adults?"
Mom really looks nervous as she tries to get her sentences in order (or at least that's what think she's doing).


"I've come to apologize...again, about your 16th birthday...and your 18th... And also the day of your prom. I know you've heard me say sorry to many times, but I want to explain why I wasn't there. On the day of your sweet 16, I was on my way to the garage to get you a car for your birthday (I gasp). But while I was there, a old client of my company recognized me and he couldn't stop talking. He invited me out to lunch, and I couldn't blow it off, because then I would probably be without a job. And on your 18th birthday I was stuck in France, without a flight back."

I scratch my head in confusion. I've been mad at my mom for more than 3 years for absolutely nothing? That it wasn't even her fault that she wasn't there? Well damn! It makes me feel even worse.
"Ohhhh... Mom, now I'm sorry. Sorry that I've been so mad and so bad mannered towards you. I feel pretty stupid now..."

"No, no, no, it's fine, I should have explained sooner," Mom soothes me, hugging me close. "By the way, look behind you."

As soon as mom releases her grip, I turn - and see the car of my dreams standing there.

"Mom!?! What did you do!"

"Happy belated birthday, sweetheart. You would have gotten a smaller car on your 16th, but after 5 years, you probably need something else."
It turns out being a awesome day; mom and I can really talk to each other without there being any conflict. I show her the pictures of some of her grandkids, and for the rest of the time, we dance!
Makayla, Eric and Willow are the cutest toddlers ever! They all smile simultaneously while they sit in their high chairs waiting for baby food.
These gnomes are interesting fellas. At previous homes, only one or two popped up, but now we have four! Every other evening when you glance out the window, it seems there's a chance you may see these dancing gnomes outside in a neat congo line.
Even though Thomas has more things to do than help me out, for example talking to his " good friend" who so just happens to be a girl in his class, he still did a very nice thing and set up a shelf in the bathroom for all the laundry supplies.
Connor and Calli are nuts over the toy chests in their rooms. It's almost tradition now that each of them dress up every night before dinner.
Dressing up once is just not enough for Calli - ruling over the dinner table seems to suit her personality more. If she could ever be a real princess, she would rule with an iron fist!
The night is still young, so with some excess money left from selling the previous house, we end up taking a trip to the grocery store, and what's more, buying shares in it. It seems that this could bring in a extra penny, so maybe the kids will be getting a new video game system for Christmas.
Thomas is always on the phone with Juline lately. He hides in the bathroom just so no one could hear everything they talk about. And if you ask him, he'd either say "nothing" or "just some school stuff".
With so much time on my hands lately, the best thing to do is sit on the floor and try to teach the triplets something, which proves to be much harder than before.

Eric - Goo gah gooia!
Destiny - Eric, no! You can't keep saying "goo gah gagi" whatever when I try and teach you the word "beach".
Eric (giggles uncontrollably) - Googoo gahooooo!
Destiny (sighs) - Okay Eric, you win. No more learning words.
If I hadn't known any better, I would think these gnomes were playing catch!
Finally, the reason Tommy's been sucking up becomes unveiled.


Thomas - Mom, I have a big, huge, massive favor to ask of you.
Destiny - Tommy, we've discussed this before. I'm sorry, but we can't afford a car for you. But if you like my new purple car grandma gave me, I guess you could take that.
Thomas - What? Nooooo, that's not it. I wanna..age up and move out. I realize now that I'm pretty serious over Juline, and I think it'd be best if I get out of the house so I can figure out what to do.
I don't let Thomas age up right then and there but we strike up a deal; he helps me teach the triplets, and in return he might get to age up that night. It's pretty sad to see my golden haired boy want to leave the house just like that. But love is love!
Makayla = C-U-T-E
Thomas bids us farewell before taking a cab to his new pad that's luckily closer to all the key points in town. He's just so dang handsome, Juline will be very happy with him!
Labor arrives, and I figure I've got a recipe to bring labor earlier; read lots and lots of books where you hardly understand a thing about what your reading! Time seems to fly when your learning new things.
Preston Rose
Tasha Rose


"But in my heart of hearts, this is the kind of thing... this is what everyone is struggling with in their lives - relationships and family. To me, it's always an interesting area to mine. I'm drawn to it." 
-Mark Ruffolo

~♥~

Thanks for reading! Any feedback, good or bad, can be left in the form of comments, or you can email me at destiny.rose0701@yahoo.com

~*Thanks to Cassie for the idea of the diary entries from the comment found here*~

For once I don't have to much to add at the end of a post, so all I can say is...

Ciao!

;) 

6 comments:

  1. Awesome post, I loved her blonde hair, personally :)

    ....that's all I can think of right now (we usually say everything in our emails :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new house looks FABULOUS! I love all of the blue and the children's rooms looks so good. I've always had trouble making the bunkbeds look good....

    The spa idea with Calista was funny, I liked how Destiny reacted to Chad.

    I'm so happy that Destiny and her mother are now on better terms. Also, if I ever use Destiny in my game, can I steal the nickname "Dessie" or is it a "just mom" name? It's cute and much easier to say than Destiny and I really like it!

    Calli and Connor are turning out beautifully! Great post and I can't wait for baby 56!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that was a great post! I like the diary entry...I'm glad it worked out well. I especially like the comment about a teen diary being the only thing that listens to them...I LOLed...
    I LOVE the way you decorated your new house...it looks amazing...I know that shiz ain't easy.
    I like the story line with Destiny's mom...and that is a HOT car...and speaking of HOT, so is Thomas...LOL

    So, yeah, I really really enjoyed the post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @trufflelegacy: I agree with you, I love her blue hair. BUT, Destiny won't be changing her hair anytime soon. Or ever, even.

    I may not be returning your emails for a while (I don't check it that much lately, addicted to Sims AND Facebook.)...

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Cat: Thanks. :D It's my fav house now. I'm thinking of taking up interior designing as a hobby..

    Feel free to use Destiny and the nickname in your posts. The nick is just something I made up on the spot, sort of based on a old character of a soapie I watch. So no, it's not just what her mom calls her. Anyone can call her that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Cassie: Personally I don't keep a diary, but I think that line is appropriate, because sometimes you wanna do something with your feelings.

    The only problem with the car is the hands don't fit go correctly on the wheel. But other than that, I agree, it's hot. And yes, Thomas is too!

    :D

    ReplyDelete