Saturday 6 August 2011

If life hands you skittles, make a rainbow! Babies 56 & 57






The Blue Twins are really going their separate ways of each other. No longer do they need the approval of anyone, or the attention of their fellow twin. Teenage stage, that's what people call it. Me, I just say they're growing up!
Connor has started showing signs that he needs glasses, but being stubborn, he ain't gonna wear them!


Now the triplets, they stick together like glue. When one is in trouble,  ALL of them volunteer to be punished. Eric is a great boy who hates getting too emotional, but he's extremely outspoken when he thinks something is wrong. Willow is a mystery! She's stylish, always has a sense of humor when spoken to, but never at ease with herself. Makayla is the social butterfly already. In her doll house, she hosts weekly parties with all the neighbors in her imaginary town.
Mr. FuzzFluff, our laundry gnome, can't leave us alone! The kids adore him for just popping up in their rooms, and cry quietly when he disappears.
It was definitely going to be the worst week we've ever had. Summer time, and there's RAIN! Sunset Valley had been spreading the propaganda that it never rains there; wrong it seems.
Not able to go outside...well, in layman terms, sucks. It surprising how bored you find yourself if you can't head out and enjoy the sun. I luckily have a book to study. Calista and Connor practically blow the roof off with their jam session.
The babies in the house have the most fun. Apart from being able to just lay in the crib and sleep, Prezzie and Tash have the excitement of aging up!


Preston is a cute copy of his father, with those bright blue eyes. He's definitely a stubborn little man, of course, loving to chew at the dolls he plays with.
Tasha is just as cute without a doubt, with her father's rainbow hair and a set of random green-blue eyes. She's really open to exploring new things, but like her twin bro, Tash likes to chew some of the toys in the house.
Walking out to get the Friday morning paper is like walking out in Utopia. Everything smells fresh from the bit of rain we had. But luckily, all clouds have subsided and we're back again in the sunny cycle. It feels like the first time I actually look around, because only now I notice my old home. 
"Interrupting your thoughts?" a cool and aloof voice asks behind me. I turn and see a bright red man, with grass green hair staring back at me.

"Your the rainbow that comes after the rain?" I ask, stunned by his sudden appearance. Seeing him just brought on a "blonde moment".

He chuckles. "No, sorry to disappoint you. I'm Crimson Rodeo, you emailed me a few days ago, begging me to come over. Funny how things work out!"


It takes a while, but I gradually remember sending him a message, asking him to come over.

Crimson and I chat for a while, and this reveals that we have a LOT in common. Silently I pray that I won't fall for this man, as that just includes a awful package of heartbreak.
Having not been expecting the next challenge father at all, I face a dilemma; there's absolutely no space in the house for any new kids, which means, I could probably send Crimson away for now. But Saffron comes to my aid and suggests private tutoring for him and Calista, so that they will still be considered as having passed high school.

"So M equals Delta Y over Delta X... and this all to find out where to gradient or whatever?" Calista questions as we try to learn Grade 9 mathematics.
"Spot on, Calli. So what do we do if we have to deal with there being two numbers both above and below the line?"
"Mom, I give up! I just can't get this in my head. Thank goodness I'm not in high school, I would probably flunk."
Calli's negativity towards learning maths starts to have a bad affect on her mood, so I point out the training dummy out on the deck.

"And whatever you hear, DON'T come out and look," she warns us.
Seeing their brother and sister struggle with standard high school work, the triplets all get behind their books and study for the upcoming science test.
The toddler twins are as always, adorable additions to the house. It's hard trying to keep any type of toy away from them, because they eventually find new ones, venturing from spoons to their own feet! So the peg box and xylophone are all we can spare, and the twins immediately get to chewing on it.

"Preston, that's not for eating!" Makayla scolds after dinner.
Calista and Connor Smith Rose

After dinner, I set up the cakes, and Calli and Connor have their birthdays.
Calista plans to move in with a friend from childhood, and Connor is already wanting a small beach house to himself.
"Smile!"
Crimson and I get down to business, and afterwards he makes the funny comment of "I'm hungry". I laugh and we move to the kitchen, where I bake cookies. Yes, cookies! I already have cravings for something sweet.
We all get up super early Monday morning for the kids' first day of school. Being bored, we all ended up hanging around outside, Makayla and Willow on the jungle gym, and Eric and I on the seesaw.
Guess where the toddlers were...
Yup, they were napping!
After naptime, Preston and Tasha pretty much to what they always do; eat toys.
It's a beautiful day, like always, and as the beach is right across the road (yay!), I take the energetic tots over there.
It turns out being a great idea, because not only can the twins walk a bit now, I get to see some of my grown up kiddos! I can't believe Oliver became a fireman.
My kids are all working hard, as they have to set an example now, being on the honor roll. Geniuses, the lot of them!
Teaching Preston how to potty is indeed not pleasant. Being a little slob, he made a tiny mess...more than once.
With the triplets at school, and the toddlers snoozing in their cribs, I leave them in the care of a babysitter and drive off to the bistro where I have to give a mixology class for some money. This gives me the chance to try out my new Audi! To tell the truth, it's not that great, with the seat being too low (damn you seat glitch!), so I may turn it in for a different car. But boy, did the paparazzi love taking pictures of it!


I get back home late after swinging by my parents house, only to find they're not there. Eric, Willow and Makayla "surprise" me, sort of. They took the opportunity to age themselves up.
Eric Rose
Makayla Rose
Willow Rose
The moment I see Willow, my heart rate elevates and I almost faint. She has a rocker chic style, and it's really not appropriate for going out.

"Sweetheart, maybe you should go get dressed in something else-"
"Why?" she screeches, interrupting me. "I bought these clothes myself, with my own money I earned from doing some puzzles on the PC. I think I can dress how I damn want to!"
Willow walks out on our fight, and I don't think we'll be talking to each other for a while.
I wish I could drink, get drunk, and pass out for once like other young people can do. This is probably one of the downsides to being pregnant. But that aside, I get back to practicing making drinks.
Another day, another trimester. I'm so close to labor, I can feel it (instinct, not the real deal).

"Say cheese, darlings!" I smile at my babies.


It's not a too interesting video that I take of them, but it's precious nonetheless.
An hour later, in the kitchen, it;s not instinct anymore, it's the real deal - labor!
Introducing,
Roger Rose
Jordan Rose
I pass out on the bed that night, utterly exhausted. 57 Babies. Who knew?

~♥~

Thanks a million for reading! I appreciate feedback very much, so leave a comment, or any other suggestion you might have.

This may not be the best post I've ever brought out, but I'm glad it's here!

If you ever wish to send a gift to the lovable people we have in the Rose household, you can do so here.


Ciao!

;)

4 comments:

  1. Loved it, as always. 57!!! oh my.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brill post :) as always :)
    I was hoping that you could have a tiny luck at my challenge ive only just started

    http://melodyjones100devilsandangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Callista was BEAUTIFUL!! One of my favorite daughters of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Catherine, Calista (and Connor) aged up beautiful! Although Calista has that blue hair, she definitely has her mother's eyes!

    Also, the triplets are really lovely! I love Eric and Makayla's blond hair!

    Prezzie and Tash are the cutest toddlers I've seen. I love Preston's blue eyes, he's going to be a heartbreaker when he grows up. Tasha has her father's beautiful hair and those random eyes actually look good with her hair.

    Wow, Roger is definitely REALLY red! His twin has that same tan skin tone as Saffron Smith. Great post, can't wait to see if one of the twins gets their father's cool hair color!

    ReplyDelete